Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Broadcast: The Most Amazing Weekend of the Year Live from the BJC

"MORALE CAPTAINS, TO THE STAGE!" I learned (or at least attempted) the line dance lyrics, cried during family hour, and got sooo pumped up during the last few seconds before the THON 2010 total was revealed--all from just watching the live broadcast on my laptop. I was so upset when I knew studying abroad would also mean missing THON, but surprisingly watching it online evoked just as many chills as standing in the crowd--it proved how powerful THON really is. And $7.83 million--so amazing!! I was glued to my computer for the last four hours and had it playing everytime I was at home. I absolutely loved seeing people post pictures all weekend long and could not get over this Little Rockstar :) So adorable!! Brit and Alex, I was looking for both of you all weekend, but all the colors started to mix together--so proud of you two!! 46 hours FTK! I'm already excited for THON 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment